Pursuit five research projects, namely:
- "The Southern Flank of Europe does not end in the Sands of Sahara" with CERDAP2, the research centre from Sciences Po-Grenoble;
- "The New Wars and New Threats with an enphasis on Maritime Security";
- "Contemporary Portuguese Foreign Policy" (Already finished);
- "The Integration of Migrants in the Educational Systems of Portugal and Spain", in collaboration with the Évora University and the Spanish Seville University;
- "The internationalisation of Vila Nova de Famalicão: Urban and Economic Diplomacy”.